- 1 Tbsp canola oil (or other neutral oil)
- 3 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- substitutes: chopped fresh vegetables, canned vegetables
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 ½ tsp onion powder.
- 1-28oz can OR 2-14oz cans of diced tomatoes
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- substitute: white rice
- 1 egg, beaten
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add vegetables to the skillet and cook until tender. Stir occasionally.
- Add rice, soy sauce, garlic powder, and onion powder to the vegetables and mix well. Cook until rice is fully reheated.
- Push rice mixture to the sides of the skillet, making a hole in the center of the pan. Pour egg into the center of the skillet and scramble, continuing to stir until almost cooked.
- Mix the egg into the rest of the rice mixture. Stir the mixture until the egg is fully cooked.