- ½ cup of vanilla or plain yogurt (if using plain yogurt, you can add honey, maple syrup, or jam to add your preferred level of sweetness!)
- Handful of frozen fruit
- ¼ cup granola or whole grain cereal
- Thaw the frozen fruit by running warm water over it in a mesh strainer (or put fruit in the refrigerator prior)
- Layer fruit and yogurt in a small bowl
- Top with granola or cereal
- Yogurt parfaits are great for breakfast, lunch, or a snack!
- For an easy on-the-go lunch or snack, use frozen fruit without thawing it and place in a closeable jar or container. The frozen fruit will help keep the yogurt cold and will be thawed for eating in a couple of hours!
- Try making homemade granola with your favorite ingredients!